Each frame includes a frame, perplex front, pre-cut mount, MDF and hanging kit to hang on the wall.
We will stretch your shirt and take out any creases and use the non-adhesive Kraft masking framing tape this won’t damage your shirt and you can take out your shirt anytime.
We don’t use any other type of hot glue or double-sided tape which will damage your shirt.
The signatures on the very end or edges will be covered. To show all your full signatures you will have to contact us for more bespoke shirt framing options.
How you order your football shirt framing job?
The framing, collection and shipping as follows:
- Place an order that you like to buy.
- You can send the shirt to via royal mail signed recorded delivery our address will be at the bottom of the order page.
- Once we receive your shirt, we will professionally frame your shirt and show you photos before we send it to you to make sure your happy.
- We will carefully pack your framed shirt and send it via DX delivery this is an insured service, and you will receive a text or email to let you know your football shirt frame has been delivered.
- Timescale to having your shirt framed will be 6 to 7 days after it arrives in our shop.
If you have any enquires or questions, please contact us on email; email@example.com or Tel: 01274 724411.